General conditions of sale
Article 1 : This contract is intended for the exclusive use of the reservation of stays for a seasonal hiring. The best welcome will be reserved to the customer.
Article 2 – duration of the stay: The customer signatory of the present contract concluded for a given duration will not be able to prevail himself under any circumstance of an unspecified right to the maintenance in the places.
Article 3 – conclusion of the contract: The reservation becomes effective as soon as the client has sent the owner
– a copy of the signed contract. A copy of the contract is to be kept by the client.
– From 2 nights : a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay.
Article 4 – No withdrawal: For reservations made by mail, telephone or internet, the customer does not benefit from the withdrawal period, and this in accordance with Article L121204 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to the provision of accommodation services provided on a date or according to a specific period.
Article 5 – Cancellation by the client : Any cancellation must be notified by post or by e-mail, addressed to the owner.
– Stay of 1 night: free cancellation up to 48 hours before the reservation. If the cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the beginning of the stay, the owner will ask for the payment of the balance of the price of the stay.
– Stay of 2 nights and more: free cancellation (return of the deposit) until 15 days before the beginning of the stay. If the cancellation occurs between 48 hours and 15 days before the beginning of the stay, 50% of the deposit will be returned by the owner to the client. If the cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the beginning of the stay, the amount of the deposit will be retained by the owner who will also ask for the payment of the balance of the price of the stay.
– If the client does not show up before 8 p.m. on the day of the beginning of the stay, the present contract becomes void. The amount of the deposit remains with the owner who reserves the right to demand the balance of the price of the stay. In case of shortened stay, the price corresponding to the initial stay remains entirely acquired by the owner.
Article 6 – Cancellation by the owner: if before the beginning of the stay, the owner cancels this stay, he must inform the customer by any means. The customer, without prejudice to the recourse in repair of the possibly undergone damage, will be refunded immediately of the paid sums.
Article 7 – Arrival : The client must arrive on the specified day and at the times mentioned on the present contract.
Arrivals are between 5pm and 8pm and departures before 12am.
In case of absence of the owner, a key box allows access to the rental.
In case of late or delayed arrival, the client must inform the owner. The client is informed that there is no parking on the property. If the client leaves the property before the end of his stay, the totality of the stay will be invoiced.
Article 8 – payment of the balance : The balance is to be paid at the arrival at the owner’s, by card or cash.
Article 9 – tourist tax: The tourist tax is a local tax paid to the Auxerrois Tourist Office. It is included in the price of the stay.
Article 10 – Use of the premises: The client must respect the peaceful nature of the premises and use them in accordance with their purpose. He/she undertakes to return the rental in good condition. The rental and the garden are non-smoking areas. The customer benefits from a free internet access. The rental is not accessible to wheelchairs. The customers have free access to the kitchen.
Article 11 – capacity : The present contract is established for a precise number of persons. If the number of guests exceeds this number, the owner is able to refuse additional guests. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract at the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of a number of customers higher than those refused, no refund can be considered.
Article 12 – Swimming pool : The swimming pool is accessible from the beginning of May to the end of September (depending on the weather conditions), from 9 am to 8 pm. It is reserved for the customers staying in the rented accommodation as well as for the owners. The pool is not supervised. The bathing of the customers and their children is done under the whole responsibility of the customers. Any child who does not know how to swim must be equipped with armbands. The permanent supervision of the customers is also essential. Users also agree to respect the rules of use: remove your shoes to access the pool terrace; do not swim after using sunscreen or sun oil, and to do their utmost to respect the quality of the water; use a swimsuit reserved for swimming use only; respect the peace and quiet of each user. The owners decline all responsibility for